Meijer 4th of July Hours 2022 – That means it’s time for 4th of July 2022! There have been some shifts in regular business hours owing to the coronavirus, but most supermarket and retail outlets remain open for the holiday. Meijer is one of the retailers that will be open as usual on 4th of July.
As of March, Meijer’s management decided that overnight store closures were necessary for more thorough cleaning. In a statement at the time, President Rick Keyes said, “These are exceptional times that require appropriate action to guarantee that we are supporting the communities where our customers and team members work and live. ” Store hours will be shortened to ensure that all of our customers have access to the supplies they need in a clean and safe atmosphere.”
Home delivery and pickup alternatives are available at Meijer without the need for a membership. For $9.95, the company insists that customers be at home when their order is delivered. There is a $4.95 fee for Meijer Pickup. When an order is ready, a personal shopper will notify the customer by email or text message.
There are over 248 Meijer supercenters and grocery shops spread across the states of Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky and Wisconsin. The company is headquartered in Grand Rapids Michigan. With roots dating back to 1934, Meijer has pioneered the notion of “one-stop shopping” and expanded its offerings throughout the years to include fresh produce and meat departments, pharmacies, a full-line of clothes, a section dedicated to pets, a garden center, toys, and electronics.
- Ihop 4th of July Hours 2022 – Is It Open or Close?
- International Mall 4th of July Hours 2022 – Is It Open or Close?
- In Shape 4th of July Hours 2022 – Is It Open or Close?
- Joann Fabrics 4th of July Hours 2022
- Jordan Creek Mall 4th of July 2022 – Is It Open or Close?
- Lidl 4th of July Hours 2022 – Is It Open or Close?
- La Fitness 4th of July Hours 2022- Is It Open or Close?
- Lululemon 4th of July Hours 2022 – Is It Open or Close?
- Menards 4th of July Hours 2022 – Is It Open or Close?
Meijer 4th of July Hours 2022
Meijer is urging consumers to keep a distance of six feet from each other and to wear a mask or other kind of facial protection in the store. According to the chain’s website, bringing a large group of individuals to the store is less efficient than having one person do all of the shopping.
If possible, Meijer encourages pharmacy customers to pay ahead of time and use the drive-thru pharmacy if possible. Paying with a card or an app on your phone instead of cash lowers your chance of transmission even further.
A spokesperson for Meijer confirmed to Heavy that the supermarket company will be open for business as usual on 4th of July, as well as under new, previously announced hours:
- Meijer’s supercenters now close at midnight and reopen at six o’clock in the morning.
- It’s 11pm and they’re open again at 6am for express convenience stores.
- Pharmacy doors open at 7 a.m.
- Pay-at-the-pump service for gasoline is still accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Customers 60 years of age and over, as well as those with chronic health concerns, can shop only on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 to 8 a.m.
- Employees of Meijer and those who provide critical services such as emergency medical personnel, first responders, and police enforcement can shop free of charge on Mondays and Wednesdays between the hours of 6 and 8 a.m.
- Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, and Wisconsin are all home to more than 240 Meijer supercenters. By the late 1980s, the majority of the chain’s outlets, according to its website, were open 24 hours a day.
Meijer’s daily and weekend hours of operation are listed in detail. More information on Meijer’s holiday hours may be found right here. Look at the tables and the commonly asked questions at the same time to get a sense of the holiday’s schedule.