Costco 4th of July 2022 – I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but as you begin to plan your Christmas and New Year’s celebrations, I must inform you that your favourite big-box retailer Costco will be closed this year on Saturday, December 25 and Saturday, January 1.
Although this should come as no surprise to any long-time Costco customer, the stores have historically been closed on these days each year. In fact, it’s one of only a few days out of the year when Costco does close. Thanksgiving, Easter, 4th of July, Labor Day, and the Fourth of July are also expected to be closed.
If you’re one of those people who waits until the last minute to get everything you need for Thanksgiving dinner and dessert, don’t worry: store hours will not be affected by the holiday. Costco warehouses will be open that entire week for those who like to do their food or gift shopping ahead of the holiday.
It’s always a good idea to call your local store and find out what their hours are, because they may vary by location and may be limited due to the upcoming holiday—plus, with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, there may be fluctuations in your local store’s hours regardless, such as hours reserved for the elderly or first responders.
- 4th of July 2022 Date- Happy holiday
- 4th of July Clipart – photos & Wishing Greeetings
- Memorial Day Pictures 2022 – Free Download
- 4th of July Flag 2022 – American Veterans Day
Costco 4th of July 2022
In the meantime, start planning your dream menus. Costco always has a large selection of baked goods, such as enormous brownie platters, massive pies, and pre-made side dishes. Consider this your reminder to avoid procrastination this year and to begin planning your holiday menu as soon as possible.
4th of July is a popular federal holiday for retailers to hold massive sales. Here is a list of some of the more significant ones:
What are the rules for Costco shopping?
- You must be a Costco member to shop there.
- Its everyday value gold star membership costs $60 per year and includes two in-store cards as well as access to online shopping.
- Customers who have been fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a face mask at Costco, as long as there are no state or local requirements.
- Unless required by law, Costco does not request evidence, but it does request “customers’ responsible and respectful cooperation with this policy.”
- You may notice that certain items are limited in store to manage demand, and the warehouse chain’s services in stores have been reduced.
- When shopping, you should always keep a safe distance from other people.